- Introduction and Who We Are
- Personal Data We Collect
Upon registration and creation of a user profile, we request the submission of your facebook id. The data that we will access and store is your name, your display picture and your email id.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Data
We may use and you consent to us using your personal information for the following purposes:
- contacting you with publications, direct marketing materials and invitations to events that may be of interest to you (you may opt out/unsubscribe from such communications at any time. All our marketing communications include an "unsubscribe" link)
- administering the promotions, contests and competitions;
- managing the posts uploaded unto the Site;
- where required to do so by law or to meet the requirements of a regulator;
- where we merge, combine or divest a part of our business, we may pass your details to the prospective entity except where prohibited from doing so by law or professional rules applicable to us
- Transfer of Your Personal Data to Other Countries
Where you provide us with, or we obtain, your personal information (through this website or through other channels), we will normally keep your details in a database. In relation to certain uses, the database may be accessed by third party agents and contractors. In such circumstances we shall ensure compliance with the data protection standards set out above at all times. Your use of the Site implies your consent to this international transfer of your personal data.
- Cookies and other usage tracking technologies
Please also note that Cornerstone Sport and Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. collects your personal data over an open network in which personal data may be sent without any special security measures, there being the risk that it may be viewed and used by unauthorized parties.